08-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
Nr!qUe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 LCI 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyMan'sBMW View Post
thanks man, like i said i'm still a noob and this seems like an interesting project to take on haha. how long did this coding take you? i was thrown off by sending the command 64 times!

im def in the same boat as you tho. my angel eye has been out for a very long time as well, as well as my amber light on the headlight. it causes the annoying fast blinking, im so ready to get that over with.
It took me a long time to actually figure out that i needed to update to v41 Daten. but the actual coding, if you know exactly what you're doing, doesnt take more than 10 minutes. i had to search and search for this answer. i went into ************** and someone was able to answer me and lead me into the right direction.

if you have any questions hit me up via PM

Edit: the reason for sending the job 64 times is that we dont know what ID the circuit has, so we send the job to all of them. The job literally takes a blink of an eye. its a repetitive process, set 0, hit start job, stop job, change the number to 1, hit start, his stop, change the number to 2 and so on...

you dont even need to use NCS expert, this is done through toolset.exe
2009 BMW E90 328i | Xenons | MT | Space Gray | Beige-ette | CF Fabric Trim | iPod/USB | 20% Tints | Euro-Plate | Rear Fog Switch Lego Mod | Painted Reflectors | Performance Short-shift Kit | Style 197 Wheels | OEM Sport Suspension |
Appreciate 0