View Single Post
      11-30-2013, 01:07 PM   #1286
LiteMayo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_ab View Post
Probably not good to call people names on a forum that you've just signed up to. Perhaps you might enjoy playing with your mates on the Citroen forum more so perhaps you should run along there and discuss how to remove seats as that will suit you better

Interesting that even you suggest that Big Motoring World selling second hand cars in Addington Kent is best avoided because of their appalling reputation. It seem that we have convinced you of the error of your ways.

Bye bye pal, we won't miss you.
Lol what on earth are you blurbing on about! You have been nothing but rude and insulting and u have the the gall to tell me to run along. Funny think is i only intended to post positive feedback (then defend accusations), not to become a socialite like yourself via forums. The very fact you choose to slate the fact I took advice on another forum on how to replace a passenger seat voids all credibility you had. How truly pathetic!!!!!!!!

"Bye bye we wont miss you"? What the bejesus? You may get an erection from being a keyboard warrior via forums and talking trash but its not cool.
Appreciate 0