11-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #440
Bimmerista
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: superstock

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth
I think Alex should provide input on his F30 335, that is if he remembers how his e90 328 was!

Well, I just got my 335. So here goes my version of the Pseudo critique:

-standard suspension is soft. I have the sport suspension which is goldilocks to me, not ball breakin hard like my e90 with SP was, but certainly not soft either. I am now less afraid of winter potholes.

-interior: I think the seats are great, a little wider than the e90 and 1 series but otherwise with good support. I really must respectfully disagree with the critique of the overall quality of the interior-it is a step up from the e90 and certainly even more so from the 1 series

-steering: I have not yet made up my mind yet. The standard setting is definitely looser than any previous BMW. But the car has a sport setting that I have not yet tried and its supposed to tighten things up. We'll see once I try it.

Overall I love this car as much as the my first Bimmer and that's saying a lot since I had fun with the 135 vert

The N55 is a much smoother engine than the N54 and I like that.
Appreciate 0