04-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #74
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher04r1 View Post
you mean you dont trust your girlfriend to push the clutch while your completly under the car ?? LOL ..... hmm..... well .... you could put something REAL heavy on the clutch then crawl under and then open it up and close the fitting (real fast ) then crawl back up .... lift brick ... and repeat.... but thats kind of ghetto .... prehaps a vacume solution ... or one of the lil one man break kits from checkers ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkashoe View Post
Thats the question I had, how does the one man brake bleeder work, and will it even work for this clutch bleeding.

I cant find any vacuum solutions local where i live.

I just picked up the one man brake bleeder @ Auto Barn...it is a cup with clear tubing that attaches to the bleed valve. You still need someone to pump the clutch pedal but it is less messy and you can see when the bubbles stop coming out because of the clear tube.

One almost stupid question I have, does the engine have to be running to properly bleed the clutch line? I figured it doesn't but then again, I'm no automotive genius.
Appreciate 0