View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #1380
michaelsevilla
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M6

Ok here's what happened, I had a bunch of nice cars go, wasn't a bad meet for putting it together n with a one weeks time frame, there was a gentleman with 2 old school cars, VERY nice old school ford, with slicks built motor etc. after Sara left my
Friend with his black merci showed
Made his appearance and was going to come back with
His gullwing. I decided to leave for awhile to bring my sister to church. Everyone wanted to hear my motor so I went on the side and hit it but had complete control of my car and made sure no one was around me or behind. Some people pointed an awwed at the sound of my car. Well a cop across the street saw what I did and tried to come around from me so I got a fuck load of phone calls saying he was trying to get behind me and by that time I was getting on iten and ummm yeah no more cop problems after that. My cop friend was getting in his car because he thought I got pulled over but nah. Well that's when the shit happened,
This kid with a old
School classic ford tried to replicate what I did except no one had asked him too so he decides to hit it and at first he just loses traction until those fat ass slicks in the back heat up and. Launch his ass to the back of a parked SUV about 3 blocks away from where we had our meet at. He was in the main road, nobody got hurt except him, his car rear ended a murano total'd the ford classic and cut his throat on the wind shield glass. Long story short my sponsors run over there to help him and luckily he was still alive but was bleeding badly around his neck. Ambulance came and said it didn't puncture any main parts. Had a broken leg and arm, I doubt he'll ever do that foolishness again. Can't help but to feel bad for the guy cuz he just got that badass classic back. It was tough because as I was on the interstate doing you know what after I was notified about a law officer trying to get behind me I was beyond devastated about this because I put this together and had control of all of it up to that point which I can't control what happens after the parking lot or outside of it. And that's what happened, yeah stupidity but I doubt the kid doesn't already know that.
Appreciate 0