03-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #22
Orb
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve335i View Post
Most of the time your posts are keepers but this is one of the stupidest things I've seen you write. There is no data to support this premise. Is Steve Dinan's nutsack interfering with your reasoning?
For god sake it is a resistor box and there is a lot of data to support this. Honestly, it is not complex intelligent device and it doesn’t get any simpler than this or are you suggesting that is something else? It is fairly discouraging when Shiv and others keep addressing this issues which are presented well but dismissed or forgotten. Shiv really did tear this part but I guess no one is listening. If anyone thinking it more than this they are in denial or that just don’t want to hear the truth.

I suggest the argument be taken the other way. I think SSTT and other needs to prove what it is. The funny thing is they provide zero technical information even though there really is not much to state or make arguments about. What do we need to decide? It is a reactive system or do need go to next step.

Orb

Last edited by Orb; 03-29-2008 at 01:11 PM..
Appreciate 0