03-19-2011, 12:24 PM   #59
Got Euro ?
Here Comes The Boom
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide View Post
Marc, do me a favor, confirm that you performed this retrofit, it took you 2weeks to get em back to me, (3) week total process, and that you havbe received photos of the lights eaten by my dogs (which he claims is a lie), and that I asked if you'd be able to repair...

I have never lied or ripped pff anyone... Ur full of shit maximusJ.. But again. Do what you have to do, because after his bullshit, I'm gonna end up suing you for deformation of character. I Consulted with an attorney just moments ago, so you guys can think what you want. You guys are in for a rude awakening....

Your whole story is bogus. and you were getting your money up until the point this shit went down. So go ahead and sue me for $180 bucks... I'm comin after you for 5k+

See you in court bitch. Filing papers TODAY!

LMAO lawyers have other REAL cases to worry about. You wouldn't win SHIT , as the OP has done no wrong doing to you. You can find everyone's personal info all over the net , this thread is going by forum rules and per topic . You have enough time to fiddle around on your keyboard , talk shit on here, and look like a TOOL . I guess the economy is that bad huh that you need to keep his money , might as well sell your car and buy a bus pass, all second citizens to the back of the bus FOOOOLLLL