09-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #99
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny954 View Post
Hey,
amazing pictures...wow. Do you mind sharing how you made them come out so crisp and ultra clear...I have a D7000 and mine look good but not nearly as crisp. Or did you post process them?
Thanks for the small tip/info...appreciate it.
How's it going! i'm still very new to shooting and editing, BUT what I have discovered is anything above an iso 400, starts to get grainy. especially when you zoom up in your editing software to take a close look at the paint job on the cars. i post process and pull the grain out to smooth out the paint grains, and boost up clarity as my main starting points. from there it really depends on the picture, the composition, the angle of the car, and the backdrop that determines how i mess with the coloring, vibrance, shadows, whites, etc. hope this helps!!

you can always send me a picture to jonathanmeas@gmail.com

i'd be happy to do some quick edits and let you know what settings i put so you can use it either as a baseline or a comparison to what you may do with it. the thing i love about editing so far is 1 picture can go a million different routes and give you a million different feelings.

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography
Appreciate 0