Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallard View Post
performance 313 or 269
OEM BMW Performance wheels? I was thinking about them, but really wanted to have some aftermarket wheels. A few of my buddies have those 313's on their 335's, and I want mine to look cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temonio View Post
Funny thing is, I was Hell bent against getting anything other than Montego Blue or Crimson Red...until I test drove a Tasman and thought, "not many of these out there." As for your car, I'm not a huge fan of anything "matte." Maybe I'm not as cool as I thought I was. I really think that Hypersilver would look NICE! either way you go, keep me posted.
Montego was my very first choice, fell in love with it the first time I saw it. And I'm not much of a Matte fan either, it may make my gray look even more dull lol. Yeah, its really looking like hypersilver is the way to go. Still need to check out that SGM thread remmib suggested too, maybe I'll get some more ideas/looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
black?
Thinking about it too, seen a few on here that looked real good with black, contrary to what I had thought initially. But for now hypersilver>black.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0