05-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #41
Durin's Bane
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgr02 View Post
WOW 9 replys ..... ASTRA is going to have a field day on Multiquoting ....

Hold onto your hats
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
ffs... that's rediculous!!!

i don't even know what to say...

atleast a few people actually understood my raging, and my rant about how to multiquote...

a lost cause though, trying to be a moderator without moderator privelages just doesn't work... it's like the admins don't even read their PMs...

oxnwybr02qc;8yntcg(*&%(*T G&*R poh'3c876 &T(& pxcQ9OY'&rt*tr%&w#$^weioBJ KHBVK N
Sorry... I must have missed that post of yours. I don't browse these forums THAT regularly. It won't happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moO moO nEL View Post
Durin's Bane,

Looks like you don't care about performance but mainly for the look.

IMHO just get a debadged 323/325 coupe then spend some $ on brandname aftermarket 19"s staggered setup and lower the car a bit that's all you need. If you want bodykit, wait for the replica kits come out you will save alot.

Don't waste money on the 18"s! 18"s are for small hatches nowadays!

cheers,
Thanks mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillac View Post
Style 230 BMW $1,400 option
Thanks mate. They are nice wheels... but I am one of those people that likes a few more spokes, hence my liking for most M-Sport wheels for the current 3-series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptOz View Post
Sure do....

In "better than new" condition too.

Cheers.
Nice car Capt... will let you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW //MPOWER View Post
The guy at Trivett is obviously a complete muppet, the 19"s are available in the standard 19" option as CaptnOz has on his 335i plus there is also the full range of BMW 19"s that are in the accessories catalogue open to you to select from.
I think I need to start forgetting my "loyalty" to Trivett.
2010 BMW 123d Coupe - Sapphire Black, Lemon Leather, Walnut Trim, Sunroof, Comfort Access, Professional Hi-Fi, CD Stacker, Professional Navigation, Heated Seats, Front & Rear PDC, BMW 18" Performance Wheels.
Appreciate 0