buddyboy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 540ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajB View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Just finished reading all 43 pages of this, now thats what i call a build thread, i got a lot of hints and tips from it, that i will add to my 335i as i progress. I actually lost count, how many wheel sets do you have now?
I’m really pleased the thread gets read as it certainly has been so much done to her over the years.

Glad it’s inspired too and given you some ideas for yours. Look forward to seeing yours progress.

Lol at wheels. Yeah I do have a bit of an obsession and get bored really quickly but to be fair I haven’t had all of them at the same time. Most has been 3 sets at one time. I’ve currently got 2 sets which are the Rays 57getters and the Titan-7’s.
Total over the time I’ve had the car I’ve run 10 (or is it 11) sets of rims.
Do you know what power you are making now? Any plans to up the power at all?

I discussed this with some non car heads in work today and showed them what you have done over the years, they seem confused and couldn't comprehend the reasons why. One good question that did arise was would it have been cheaper to put the n54 setup into an m3?

I see why you went this path but did it ever cross your mind to do that?

I'm more focusing more on getting the car ready for regular track use but this thread is just next level! reminds me of a similar build with my Subaru Legacy back in the day!