RyanDe680
Investor Relations
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW555 View Post
Hello Ryan,

This is Eugene you know the "biggest bastard you have ever seen" I just wanted to sign on to this forum and add a couple of details that you seem to have left out in your bashing of myself and my Center. The BMW you came to look at that night...

2007 BMW 335i
Black sapphire
terra/black leather
premium package
sports package
paddle shifters
auto transmission
comfort access
heated front seats
navigation
satellite radio
ipod
M body kit
blacked out tail lights
and a rear deck spoiler

Had an MSRP of $49,870 and a invoice of $46,315
(before the body kit, spoiler, and blacked out lights which you retails for over $3000)

As per my notes here Ryan, I was selling you the BMW for under $46,000 plus giving you the M body kit, rear deck spoiler, and blacked out tail lights for no additional charge. You decided to go for an 2008 and pay more money. Wether you like me or not next time when you post things on a forum please make sure you post all of the facts and not a one sided story.
Well at least this is a response.

Let's get the fact straight before this turns into an entire threadjack.

You weren't the most polite and accomodating sales person I have dealt with. I received better service from Patrick BMW when I walked in the door. Hell I received better service from any car dealer before, including other BMW dealerships that I had dealt with owning my prior BMW.

You mentioned it was a 2007. Correct. It was on your floor for 10-11 months now. What do I care if you "own the building," as you put it? That had to be one of the most odd statements yet. As strange as it is, you are one of the only dealers in the Chicago area to have that many 2007's on the lot. But again, you own the building.

The kicker was then you offering me $1,500 more for my Lexus as I have one foot out the door. That's pretty shady. Real shaddy.

Then, as I am leaving, shouting out that "I'll be back" because, as you put it, I will get screwed going to another dealer?

If that's what BMW is training for salesmanship, let me know the name of your manager then, because perhaps they should know that that's not how customers want to be dealt with.

I don't think I have ever left a BMW more aggrevated before.

And FYI, I did get my 3.9% financing (which you wouldn't give me) and the car a few hundred $ above invoice for a 2008 (which ended up being below your invoice for a 2007). Odd isn't it?

I went to Elmhurst BMW when looking for my first E46, in 2002, that failed and it failed once again, only this time, it was one of the crappiest experiences I have had.