BMWE90fan
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
11 piece TRW M3 front and rear control arm kit for 3 series E90 and other models. Also included is genuine bmw hardware that did not come with the kit. TRW is the company that makes the M3 suspension parts. These parts were made for the bmw m3 for bmw but they had to remove the bmw stamp to sell as TRW. Also includes all new suspension parts to refresh the rest of the stock suspension with all new parts; everything being sold is new in boxes. Everything in this kit that you see on the picture with index card is what is included. My goal was to upgrade the front and rear control arms for better handling while keeping the rest of the suspension stock; just refreshing those parts. See the photo that lists all the parts in the kit I am selling and what I paid new for them. I paid $1300 for everything and that doesn't include what I paid in shipping charges. I am selling it all for $725 picked up. A savings of $575. I can ship for an extra charge based on the zip code. Buyer will pay the PayPal fees if using that form of payment. A great deal to upgrade your suspension and a total refresh minus shocks, struts, and springs which I will be listing later

Attached Images

Last edited by BMWE90fan; 10-17-2020 at 03:59 PM..
Appreciate 0