United_States
Rep
Drives: 10 e90 335i

Garage List
2010 e90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fully_Bolted View Post
Did you try the Alpina tcu flash yet?
I got it loaded up this afternoon. D is definetly a dog now. Hits 6th gear by 40 under light throttle. M and S are great! You don't even feel downshifts coming to a stop. I didn't have a lot of time to play with it. Then I made the mistake to "fix" my paddles... Now I'm downloading the complete 48.3 update set and hopefully that'll get my EGS working again. I was pretty sure I had everything setup correctly to code the module but obviously I didn't! It'll be running again sometime tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELiTeNeSs View Post
I think he was missing a file but we figured it out last night. Hopefully that fixes it. We tried my car and his yesterday. But we got the files late last night. So hopefully when he gets the chance to try to flash again, it works.
I had it the whole time. I missed moving files from the gdaten folder over. I'll let you know once I get the EGS working agin. I'll be willing to do others after that.

JB4, DP, VMR V710, Sonic Tuning S1 coilovers, Hybrid Ovations, Soundsplinter 10" and Zapco DC Ref amps
Appreciate 0