Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 Comp; Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickco43 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Does anybody have information on iPhone USB connectivity? The adaptor used to work but doesn't anymore so I am forced to listen to the radio. It's extremely frustrating. Many times I'll drive my other car just because of this.

Not sure if this helps, but it has the Logic7 system and NO navigation.

Likely gonna get rid of this car soon. Absolute headache.

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1499808

Quote:
Originally Posted by m20e3087 View Post
Great post, and for those looking to try something German, e90 is a great start. Although I still prefer E30 as a starter but finding a decent ones these days are long gone.
The E30 is now a cult classic that now cost as much as a 335i for a clean example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brea316 View Post
Eccentric shaft sensors that leak thru into the harness and back feed to the dme. I check the sensor on every N52 I see. Replace in conjunction with the valve cover gasket.
I just replaced my seal; Will add to the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
it was included... it is an E9X right? it's not written ALL about the M3...
I do not know the faults of the M3 well enough to add it into the guide. The M3 could almost use it's own guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent - ///M View Post
Great all around post.

I don't agree with the comment, "go to your local dealer, test drive the cars and find out what options you like, then go find the car cheaper somewhere else".

By doing this, you completely waste the Client Advisors time. Car sales is almost a completely commission based industry.

When you do this, you take a salesman off the floor for upwards of hours, (playing the game) that you're going to buy. He/she could lose out on a real buyer, costing them money they rely on to feed their family and pay their bills with.

Then you turn around to buy from someone who does not spend any more than 20-30 min with you.

All this to save you a couple bucks (maybe).

This is the problem with society these days. If you want to save money and not buy from a dealer, do all your research online prior to buying. Spend your time, not other peoples.

Think of it like this...
It's the same as sitting down at a restaurant, taking up a table as well as the servers time going over what's good to eat. You browse through the menu and ask questions for 30 min or so. You figure out what you like, then you get up and go down the street because you can get what you think is the same meat for a couple bucks less.

I'll let you ponder that one....
I never wasted more than five minutes of an employee's time test driving a car. Obviously you can waste as much of their time as you want but it is very possible to be in and out without disturbing anyone. You never know if you will like a certain model of car until you test drive it.
Except if they're on an "up system" & you just burned their turn....