View Single Post
      10-06-2018, 03:37 AM   #14
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa bmw View Post
mines getting gearbox service next friday 335d,,also all vac lines/swirl flaps/remap and what ever else the bmw tech finds,,maybe manifold gasket as this car has the right side leaks..my fist auto since 1990 ha ha,,on th eodd occasion when coming to a stop i sometimes left foot the brake pedal ha ah,,but my daily is a manual e90 330d..anyway i am also considering the xhp download,,not getting a xhp dealer to do it,,one lad on facebook was charged £370 for stage 3..and thats it,,no lifetime update etc etc my current phone is android,,but its windows so will not accept the app,anyway ill call back for some tips when i eventually get it
Yeah I am pointing towards the gaskets too. Will see!
That is a rip off! Suppose they have to make their markup on it but even still...cheaper to get a cheap android phone and do it yourself! yeah sure not an issue.
Appreciate 0