View Single Post
      07-17-2018, 08:40 AM   #64
RSL
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 (Retired) / 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAbuser View Post
Spool mode max RPM is 3000 for me on all INA0S revisions, not sure if this is a euro thing or a Z4 thing.

I'd be interested to see if flashing a map with reduced WGDC adder would prevent the overboost. I don't know what would cause overboost issues like this other than boost solenoids. Unless there's some kind of obstruction in the intake piping?
Might be a Z4 thing, 2600rpm is stock INA0S spool mode limit on 3s. OTS map spools are 3000.

I'd definitely check for anything pinched. Whether or not the issue can be worked around to make it drive normally for the time being, he shouldn't have to. Could be anything. Since shift is involved for it to happen and RPM/load don't seem to matter, maybe just adaptation reset or update changed something. We can let it continue and stop the closures just to see, but would keep them in place and change some other things if it helps. For part-throttle, torque request seems to work better for broad strokes. If it were me, I'd fire up WinKFP and verify the modules flashes and see if anything was touched.

If it does help, I recommended skipping OTS altogether and just going straight to custom tune from BQ.
Appreciate 1