View Single Post
      07-03-2018, 01:57 PM   #81
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

UPDATE:

This particular employee began her vacation last Friday. Work has been nothing short of a nightmare as the key players in the logistics team are all absent this week due to vacations, surgeries, etc. Also, we have been notified that the plant manager has decided to step down from his position and move back home. The employees that have been the backbone of this company for the past 20 years are abandoning ship at an alarming rate. At this point, I feel like Lord Helmet at the end of Space Balls. I continue to look for gainful employment elsewhere to no avail. I can't help but feel that most of you will read this in a depressing monotone dialogue narration, like sad cats diary. All hope is lost.

::Cue uplifting music:: Come Thursday, the menace of a coworker will be back in the office. She will come in to a nightmare of logistic issues that she did not train me for. To boot, the work that she worked so diligently at training me on....I didn't have to do any of it! She will come back on Thursday and have to take care of all this headache plus do her regularly scheduled duties. She honestly thought she was screwing me over by taking these days off then coming in Thursday and then taking the second half of the day Friday off, when in fact she will be beyond covered up all while I finish designing signage for our shipping yard. Ahhhhhh.....if I could only smoke a cigar and have a nice glass of whiskey whilst perusing these forums.....er......I mean diligently working.

(Side note: if you haven't seen Sad Cat Diary google that shit now.....and enjoy)
Appreciate 3
wdb4718.00
Fakemike368.50