View Single Post
      01-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
M3x2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 Jerez Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajvee View Post
Checked out the site and I like it! The one comfort factor about E90post is that our current chat thread is an general, "free for all topics" environment. I am confused as to where I would post my random musings.
Unless we were to achieve some critical mass of users, mnbmw.com will continue to 'waste away' for lack of activity. Would others here be interested in trying it out for a while? We need some mass and momentum.

This is the post I placed over on mnbmw.com:
So I have been an active member of www.MNaudi.com since 2004. It's an awesome online community, really. Despite being Audiless for some time now, I still frequent the site.

I am hoping we can get more activity here. It's not like there arent plenty of passionate BMW owners in Minnesota, right? I noticed a 134+ page "Minnesota chat thread" over on e90.com, I also know there is plenty of action in the e46fanatics and bimmerforums Great Lakes regional subforums.

Obviously those sites are national and have their merits, but when it comes time to get local help (e.g., which service advisor @ motorwerks is 'mod friendly', does anyone have a peake tool i can borrow, anyone want to buy an M50 manifold, etc) or want to plan a meet, a dedicated local forum is ideal.

We have an untapped opportunity in this site. Please stay a while and post here! B ookmark the "Show unread posts since last visit." in the upper right hand site of the home page to instantly get up to speed when you return here.

Ok, done cheerleading for now.
Art

Last edited by M3x2; 01-02-2011 at 09:27 AM..
Appreciate 0