makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@DetailAddict View Post
Sorry for the double replies.
I'm at work right now so had to forward them to my work address then back.
The last email has the corrected file.

You had more cold and warm tests to deactivate plus turning off error-reporting.
Grant really appreciate your help. I think no other person can go at that level to help other that you sent me prepared file.

However unfortunately, I still have those errors.
I searched google and could not find correct meanings of those. Inpa does not show those.

I am not sure what is wrong here.

Can somebody confirm, with FRM module and with LCI rear conversion, when you turn on lights, do you get only LED (in brake lights) on or LED + half lit brakes? And when you press brake, they go to full position.

The reason I asked this question, on pre-lci only LEDs (lit by bulbs) were on with lights on and if LED brake bulb was faulty, it would lit brake bulbs in two stages, 1st is half lit brake bulbs on all the time with normal light, and full bulbs on with brake pressed.

I reckon two things can go wrong;
1) Althought my LED bars are on, but something is not correct with those, and they create error, and hence brake bulbs are half lit with normal lights on and full lit with brake pressed.
However if I go back to Pre-LCI lights, no errors are reported.

2) I am missing something in coding (less likely especially when GRANT helped me). Also I cannot UNDERSTAND why would OBC create an error when cold and warm check are not active. How would car know that some bulb is not functional if it is not cold and warm checking.

I hope somebody can suggest something. I also believe that with FRM, there is no way of adding anything to FA, as reading back, FA modification is possible on FRM2 or FRM3.

Thanks.