ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
sweet. the anticipation is killing me.

I ordered just the body. I already have the 24-70 f/2.8 L which I purchased a while back (and prefer over the 24-105 f/4 IS L). It will go perfectly with the full frame 6D.

it was a toss up between this and the 6d and 5d mkiii. I decided to save a few hundred bucks and go with the 6d because its features were more than enough for my photo taking. now i have a head start on saving up for a new lens. I still haven't decided on which lens though; either a prime or zoom. oh, and totally forgot about the flash too. gonna have to order one of those as well.
Nice, that's cool - I've heard great things about the 24-70. I had to sell off a bunch of EF-S lenses and get new ones, so the kit made sense for me.

I feel like I'm missing a really fast prime after I sold my Sigma 30 f/1.4. I'm liking what I see on POTN with the images from the new Sigma 35 f/1.4 for full frame. And a buddy of mine swears by his 35L. That's kind of what I'm leaning towards (one of these two) for my next lens.

The fastest lens I have now is the 40mm Pancake f/2.8. It's a neat little lens but I found myself wishing for more low light ability at home with the kids, even with the high ISO ability of the 6D.
Appreciate 0