View Single Post
      08-25-2018, 10:18 PM   #16
Doesha
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Pre-LCI Monaco Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameroN7887 View Post
Just to keep the thread updated, I cleaned my VANOS solenoids yesterday and it seemed to clean up my idle more and the tingling while idling in drive seemed to go away, thank you all for your help!
Did you ever go for the software update? I did plugs and one coil like 7 months ago helped a bit on a smother idle. When I swapped in a new radiator and hoses. I cleaned the vanos with maf cleaner and swaped them around as-well as doing an oil change. This helped a bit. Put in a new air filter then saaid f*** it since I got an intake for dirt cheap. The intake gave me a teeny bit of power in the 4 to 6500k rpm range. Also better mpg. I reset my adaptions drove it for probably 1500 miles which helped then did a software update and she felt different in a good way. First time I did adaptions I was kinda worried cus I had no clue and it felt like someone molested her lmao. So point being go for the software update. I did it myself in winkfp with a regular kcan kdcan cable which people swear not to use but it only took like 3 minutes or less can't remember.
Appreciate 0