11-26-2006, 11:47 PM   #28
F30Toad
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Genesis G70

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRipfrog
Hang in there! We all know the feeling of the wait game. I've been playing since October 11th and ready to get this baby. This forum has really helped with all the info & pics. I feel as if I know the car like I already have it. And coming from a G35, definitely a step up. (comparison review to follow)

Wonder how long it will take them to truck it out to CO? What is your est. pickup date? You can't go wrong with Monaco Blue. I would have loved to get the MT, however LA traffic and all the work I do "in route", had to go for the ease...
As others have said, this forum is a curse and a blessing.

I haven't asked my CA when he expects it, guess that should be the next thing I bug him about. Originally he said last week of Dec, 1st week of Jan, but I think the production was quicker than he expected. If the ship gets in by the 15th, I would really hope they can get it here by Xmas. Guess I'm being kind of greedy since I ordered on Nov 8th.

My last car was a 98 M3/4, sold it last Nov thinking I would have a new E90 in a few months. Put that on hold once I heard rumor of a turbo version knowing I would regret not waiting, although the wait has been very hard. My 2nd car was a Ranger pickup which I have been driving for a year now. I have been aching to get back to a stick and a car both. Don't commute, so stick is not a problem for me.
Appreciate 0