View Single Post
      04-12-2006, 12:16 PM   #22
fletcher969
Dad: "Can't never did nothing"
Rep
Drives: '96 Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
Mr. Fletcher: Looking at the first of your pics...that's my favorite shade of SG..when it gets blue-ish like so... Nice pics...starting to look like a BMW promo shot
My favorite shade is the one it shows when flourescent lighting hits it, typically after dark. I love it, but I do like the shade you mention also.

Quote:
I find that I have to see very closely to spot your car from the rear (15mm spacers and all)...but the dead giveaway is to look from the top of the rear wheel arch, I can start to see what you mean by the spacers "filling out" the wheel wells nicely
The guys both saw in person the difference the spacers make, and it's probably just more noticable in person, particularly at perspectives of 45 degrees or less, or from directly behind.

Quote:
You must be a tall person (noting the raised height of your head rest )
Actually, my girlfriend has a thing of fecetiously messing with settings, etc., and she pulled my headrest up. I just noticed it the day after the shoot, and I lowered it. I'm 5'10", so about as average in height as one can be.

Quote:
I think the best bet is on the lug covers...try 'em out, theyre only about 18 bucks for 20s...
I agree. Procrastination is the only factor in this instance.

Quote:
As I mentioned, sure looks like a lot of fun. Trying to organize something here as well...I think we have enough SGs here to put on a good show as you lads did
Looks like there may be some interest on the board here for a larger meet. That would be fun too. You should see about organizing an event. Ours was small and quick, but it was still fun.
02-06-2006: Production End
02-09-2006: Arrived at POExit
02-13-2006: Transit - Don Juan
03-01-2006: Unloaded in Charleston
03-02-2006: VPC
03-06-2006: Arrived at dealership
03-08-2006: Took delivery
Appreciate 0