View Single Post
      08-18-2015, 12:46 PM   #610
rav.k
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothstein1 View Post
Hey, i ordered gold edition top prodcut here. Lights are really nice,good looking and i would be very happy with it if not one fact that one is having diffrenct colour than the other . One is more white and one more purple. I can make detailed photos by camera if needed but on this one the diffrence is visible. Hard to make a clear lights photo by an iphone.

The thing is that it took over an hour in workshop to get those fit(had to pay 30 pounds more) for fitting wich made me very dissapointed,and i dont want to take it off and send all back. I thought that maybe i can get used to it or the lights will go equal with few days , but no. Still same and i dont want to take it off and send all back as i would have to pay again for the fitting wich wasnt that easy. And i choose white gold edition because i thought that i can get top quality here.

Can i ask what can you do with this matter? Ideally,can you send me one good example to change with this one and i would then send the wrong one once replaced?

Regards
I have this same problem with same product, ones more purple ones more white which matches better with the stock headlights. which is the faulty bulb?
not to mention I ordered them last Tuesday afternoon and paid for next working delivery but only received them today 1 week later, I mean c'mon, even if they had come at the end of last week I wouldn't have minded but a whole week later..
Appreciate 0