11-13-2015, 02:41 AM   #214
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LMBiSTT View Post
I will personally try to reach out to him over the next few days. I don't know his address anymore but I don't think it needs to come to that tbh. I know people have money on the line and I would be pissed too but we all know life happens to all of us. Maybe he is just caught up with personal/work/life matters. I will update this thread when I find out what's up.
sorry to see that written up, seems like a convient excuse for scamming money?

Was he a sponsor vendor here at e90post? if so i think e90post might even be on the hook for the vendor running away with the money if push came to shove in small claims court... since this site makes a profit from vendors and the like to ban ppl who don't pay the vendor fee, it reasons that e90post is "vetting" the vendors and could be liable for allowing the site to be used for a criminal act without proper over sight.

hell i can pay the fee here to be a vendor and then sell ppl deposit money on a "new product" that will add 5hp to your car just by adding some seafoam into your crank case. i'll sell it for $50 with a deposit of $5 and make a killing when i skip town because "life happened"
Appreciate 0