08-09-2011, 11:47 PM   #47
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek0812 View Post
Company called "Alloy Wheel Repair" out of Colorado Springs will get all my business in the future. They are a worldwide company that doesn't outstanding work in wheel repair. I went to them while I was in England and they were awesome- so when I just curbed my wheel a couple weeks back I looked them up. Sure enough they had a branch in Colorado Springs. Called them up and they drove to my house in Centennial and repaired my wheel right there. It took them about 30 minutes and they do all the work in a trailer that they tow behind them. Top quality work with clear coat applied and the gunmetal finish was spot on. I honestly looked and couldn't tell where the work was done. Oh...and they only charged me $50 for a spot repair
Awesome, thats what it sounds like I will need. Like I said, for now, they are good to go with some wax and probably wont really need anything next year either. The year after, probably so. I will def keep this saved in the mean time if something happens.