View Single Post
      04-19-2020, 11:25 AM   #22
GenXer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a bat out of hell.

Garage List
I've heard that some people are better judge of spatial relationship. They can precisely maneuver a vehicle in very tight quarters and can park perfectly even without sophisticated 3D cameras. I have no proof of this judging from the curb rashes on used BMW wheels.

Over time, you can behave and drive as if the vehicle is an extension of your limbs. People get upset if you invade their vehicle space too. This is also defined differently based on your location. As car enthusiasts, many of us will get very upset if someone dings our door or scratches our vehicle as if it's our own skin.

The make, model and color of the vehicle not only influence our driving behavior but may be an extension of our personality as well. Perhaps our alter ego. Have you ever seen a mild manner little lady drives like an a**hole?

I often think how our ancestors would react if they were transported to the future and see how fast we can travel in our vehicle. See how 70MPH would look fast to them and what's they're used to seeing in their horse and carriage.
Appreciate 2