View Single Post
      10-28-2020, 01:26 PM   #5
Major General

Drives: "NBO" 330i
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: earth

iTrader: (0)

yes, it's the same as the US market car except for the speedometer. and *no*, you don't need to swap the KM/H to MP/H gage face - although I did that myself later after bringing ours down.

When I did it, we just drove across the border, paid for the car, put on a temp WA state registration/license, and drove across the border (of course stopping in to pay the taxes and get the import paperwork). Now of course, that is not possible, so you will be paying an import company on top of that cost.

Normally you would not need an import company, the whole process is really easy, but with the border closed it's your only choice.