Rep
Drives: AW e92 335

Direct port methanol setup F/S

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

So some of you probably saw the thread I made a few months ago about my direct port methanol intake manifold I made. Well despite the cool-ness factor I had some stuff come up in my life, as in having to find a new job.

Well I just have not had enough time to finish this project, and my car is starting to smoke really bad so I believe I will have to purchase new turbos here soon. So the first thing to go is my methanol setup.

This has not been tested, which is why the price is low. This is at your own risk, however I did put a lot of effort into this and used the same techniques as other fabricators who do the same thing with other direct injected cars with composite manifolds.

It will come with 6 M3 Coolingmist injectors and 2 distribution blocks with all the fittings needed.

I also have the "X" methanol tank, pump, and FSB controller available for sale as well.

I will let the intake manifold, nozzles, lines, and dist. blocks for $400 plus shipping

I will let the BMS "X" methanol integration kit with FSB controller, high flow pump, extra line and of course the X 2.2 gallon meth tank for $400 plus shipping.

If you want both I will do everything for $750 plus shipping.

Appreciate 0