BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerkHealer View Post
100% agree with what you've said.
I'm "tempted" to get into the EV world, especially interested in the KIA Ev6, which has new charging tech that gets you 80% battery in 15 minutes.
Several YT videos give it a nod above Tesla, which is impressive.

What I dont like is BMW, MB and others charging customers for normal shit you already paid for. I'm all for Capitalism, but this bullshit is going overboard.

The EV6 GT is very nice. The interior is crazy good. Just like a normal ICE car. However for me, i like to see which car checks most boxes and the tesla still has it beat. Especially when it comes to performance. While that isn't really a big deal for a commuter, it is really fun. If i wanted to just get a car with better styling or interior, i wouldn't even buy an EV then, might as well get a regular ICE car to commute with. But i wanted an EV to commute. And i can never go back to an ICE daily. EV's are so good when you work out your charging situation, commute routes etc, it is so good.

The last SC i used for my model 3 was at a wawa. I literally plugged it in, went inside, got some snacks, played some lotto. After all that, waiting on line, paying, i go out and sit on my phone for about 6-8 minutes and before you know it it was 80% already. The charging wait times isn't that bad if you know how to manage your time. But i know some people want instantaneous results. We'll get there trust me.