ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmartin232 View Post
hey stan! How long can you wait to sell the car? I live in pittsburgh (south Hills) but I am currently deployed in Afghanistan. I should be home by october 15th.

Hey, man... What's up?

Well, it is listed, but if not sold by the time you're back, you're welcome to her.. If you want, do you have anyone here that you might want to take a look at it for ya? With a deposit, I'd hold out for ya. I'd actually prefer a situation like that where I can continue to have use fo it for another month or so. My visa is in process now, so I'm kinda just waiting around while I'm stuck in the States.

I do stay on top of the maintenance and try to keep the little things right. Additionally to the above ad, the rear tow eye hook cover has now been replaced. Also, oil changed again last Tuesday, 4 new tires 2 weeks ago + alignment and a new air filter (just a K&N panel replacement of the OEM style, crazy whp gains man... jk lol). New pads on the rear brakes, the fronts just tripped the sensor 2 days ago, so I might actually cruise to the garage now after a cup of coffee to see what can be done. Like I said, I love this car and will be treating it as I intend to keep it until I leave for UK.

Stay safe.
Appreciate 0