View Single Post
      02-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #100
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

I'm with Litos on this one. You take the left nut and I'll take the right.

Had the chance to read Phil Jackson's 11 rings yesterday to learn more about Jordan and Kobe in the eyes of Phil. My take from the book is that Kobe is probably the most selfish player in the league that cannot better his teammates and is mostly uncoachable. Kobe always wants to be Da Man even when the most dominate player Shaq (in his prime) was on his team.

Bron from what I've seen in the past 10+ years is that the TEAM is more important than himself. He makes every player better on his team by sharing and caring for them. He single handedly took the Cavs to the finals. He trusts his teammates enough to pass them the ball ALL the time, even during crucial moments. I honestly think Lebron couldn't care less about who's a better 1on1 player. Its a team sport and you need a team to win championships. When a team has good chemistry all the time, it grows to be something a lot more special.

Of course, you could still debate whether who has more rings but come on...lets get real. 1on1 I'll pick Kobe because that's all he does. As a player of the game of basketball in the NBA, you really won't find another Lebron. Guys like this comes once in maybe 100 years. Up to this point, I think KD is even a better player than Kobe if you want to determine who's better based on pure scoring ability.

Zen Buddhism bitch, Phil outz.