Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanize View Post
One of my favorite E92's on here!

When you gonna paint that hood mayne? haha
thanks man, its actually going in the body show today to get that and some more body work done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDoublYou View Post
style 95s easily found you said? i havent been able to find a decent set for the past couple of months, maybe im looking in the wrong places?

when i was looking for them i couldnt find anything, when i finally found something like 2 sets came up on here and one locally, i went with the one locally because it already had super stretched tires so i figured it would be better for my application. I actually ended up helping sell the other 2 sets on here so ill keep an eye out for a set for you, just gotta be patient and wait for clean ones to come around, dont take on any wheel projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM92 View Post
Ride quality in general was shit with the BCs. They're just good for going low, in my opinion. But let's be realistic, ride comfort is not a factor when slamming your vehicle haha.

Not sure why these BCs are actually pretty comfortable, ive had lots of different sets of suspensions(in non BMW cars) and BC falls right around above average for comfort, but then again im not as low as you were and since i got them from you i got the shocks rebuilt and changed to swift springs .

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkawekrue View Post
some nice rides in here so far....KEEP IT GOIN!

AGREED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnylin1 View Post
idk, do I?

19x9.5 +20 & 19x11 +25.
this car is so full of win
Appreciate 0