View Single Post
      10-06-2018, 06:16 PM   #1
Jr335idaily
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i sedan

Need help with my 335i

2009 335i with 76k miles keeps going into limp mode. It has transmission and engine malfunction also my brake light is on with DSC and DBC malfunction. I replaced my coils and spark plugs and 3 injectors 2 weeks ago. I don't even push my car down a lot. just on Friday driving down the freeway around 80mph it went into limp mode. I pulled to the side and reset the car and it went away for maybe 5 min then again it went to limp mode. I pulled of the freeway and went to a gas station when I went to reset the car and turned it on, it had a long crank it started and still had the lights on. I drove home at 40mph around 2,500rpm-2,800rpm, after I got home I left the car alone for 30 min or so and turned it back on and it went away. Now just today I drove the car around town and it happened again went to limp mode and I went home and left it alone for maybe 10min went to turn it on and it's gone again. I need to know what is the problem?! I know to get the codes read but I just need some guesses what it could be. I used a generic code scanner and got p0335- Crankshaft position sensor a circuit.
I know I need a bmw scan tool but would that be the problem if not what would be the problem??
Please help me I'm taking it to my mechanic on Monday. I also bought the crankshaft position sensor today at bmw dealership. PLEASE HELP ME!