United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF 335i #1 View Post
Eta is about 3-4 weeks in my Drive way... unless i need a Trans Build, then it will be 4-5 MAX.

On the count of spring and summer coming up hard, I'm going to take the HPF Stage 1 and be happy holding off on Stage 2, the initial deal, for now. Ill be satisfied with 540-560 WHP on Pump 92.

HPF has taken excellent care of me despite how it may be portrayed on the Forum. Its not really good form to share what i have done for them and they for me on an open page, but i can assure you that HPF HAS taken care of me and will continue to do so until our final hand shake. Soon, you will know the fully story with the build, my car, and how HPF has assisted and ensured i was a happy customer over the years. I respect Chris and from our many conversations over Coffee and by teleconference, I know that he does appreciate my commitments and me.

When i deploy this fall, my car will go back for most likely Intake Mani, Sleeves, Pistons, and what not. My Final goal is a relatively conservative 650-700 WHP, but with a motor and Trans that will never break a sweat producing it. Once they provide that to me, I will fell the transaction is complete. However, that does not mean that i am not happy at this current moment, because i am. Chris and Josh are the Shit, great owners and managers, and at this point, great friends.

As for me? Im good Bro, Just made the SFC List! Life is good, Car parts on Order, and my Wife is happy... for now lol. Thanks for asking man, how are you?
I'm very happy to hear that HPF is taking care of you. I think getting you Stage 2 is well deserved.
Appreciate 0