Do you even post BRO?
Palestine
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
330xtrai's Detail Diary- Noob starting out

Hey guys,
So I was finally sick of having bad paint and swirls all over so I decided to start doing my own detailing since its generally cheaper and I can enjoy my own work.
So after getting suggestions from here and autogeek I ordered all these things:
I'll be getting a Harbor freight DA polisher(its $70 but there is a 20% coupon on a single item so it is $56) with 5" lake country backing plate.
From Carpro-us.com:
1 x Iron X (500ml)
1 x Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy (25" x 17")
1 x MicroFiber Madness Incredimitt
1 x Free Sample your choice with orders over $50.00
(Select Sample: CarPro Reload 50ml (V.2015))
From autogeek.net:

and will be ordering these from Amazon because I have some cashback and trade in credit(which I'm waiting for thanks to school books):
Menzerna FG400
Menzerna PF2500
Menzerna SF4500
hopefully ordering the Amazon stuff tomorrow or whenever they get my trade-in credit.the autogeek stuff which I ended up getting promotion match and price match for a few things, matching Autodetailing solutions. I though Autogeek had a great forum with great resources why not use them. They're customer service was great, email was a little slow and could be faster but calling was quick and easy and they and great hours too called around 6pm est and they answered which I was surprised by.
So I ordered the stuff from carpro using the cheapest shipping and got it very quickly. Placed the order on the 12th around 11:30 AM and they shipped it by 4:20pm and Got it on the 14th lol. Shipping was a little expensive but not too crazy but it was insanely fast which definitely makes up for it.
currently waiting on the Autogeek stuff and waiting to order my amazon stuff .
So the stuff from Carpro-us.com came in today well yesterday since its 12:40AM:
very well packaged and nice stuff. The IronX came in a normal bottle and they had the sprayer separate. the free sample of 50mL of carpro reload comes in a small spray bottle. Here are a few crappy pics of the stuff.
I will be going more into detail(no pun intended) as I actually use the stuff.

A lot of packaging peanuts for safety

Will be posting as I get more stuff and some before and after pics
E90|330xi|SGM|Terra Cotta interior|Forged1 Wheels(one side red the other city lights)|M3 Rep Front Bumper|Msport Rear Bumper|KW V1 Coilovers|K&N Air Filter|OEM Black Grille|Red Cyba Air scoops|DIY Gloss Black Side Splitters|Tee rear splitters|Monkey Air Freshener|
Appreciate 0