sono0312
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikk View Post
Hi everyone

Resurrecting an old thread as well.

I'm planning to install CC to my 2006 E91 330d.

However, the problem I'm facing is that while there are a number of second hand steering columns with CC for E90/92/93, there really aren't many for E91 (the one with a rear window wiper control) and if there are, they are quite expensive as well (almost twice the price).

Now my questions is - has anyone tried to retrofit the wiper lever of an E91 to the E90 steering column and will it work so I could purchase the E90 column with CC and install the wiper lever from my E91 to get this thing done with a bit smaller budget?

With kind regards

M.
i also tried to find a way to istall DCC (dynamic cruise contro) into my car E90 325i 05/05. through my research so far, if your car is manifactured before 09/06 you need to have LDM (longitudinal dynamic module) to make it possible. of cause you need to have other parts as well and coding for a certain modules. current my problem is how to install the LDM module into car... i need to know if wiring and connector are already in the car...and where the module is to be located/installed.

have you already resolved the issue?

thanks
Appreciate 0