09-21-2018, 10:56 AM   #5
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by b92 View Post
I must have missed that regarding the V703, I wanted those previously but they weren't available.

The benefit of M359 is the sizing options available for both our cars and M3s, since the OEM 359m wheels only come in one size for front & rear. I would not be turned off from these wheels from the weight or the few quality issues, I think they're a great option and am still considering them for my iS. Although I do have another wheel in mind that's currently my front runner.

And yeah, ARC8s. About $1200 for a set unless you can get in on a group buy, which they often do.
Yes same here, VMR seemed to be a bit more affordable than M359s. But I think M359 do look a tadd better with the slimmer spokes.

Really the main thing I'm scared of the M359s is the paint flaking but I guess that might be due to improper cleaning, but in the end paint flake no to bad after 4 years, just get them powder coated I guess.

I also want to make sure the wheel won't brake apart, which doesn't seem to be an issue, or fragile wheel.

No opinions on the Alzors? They are so cheap haha but I think the M359 look unique even tho both are similar.
Appreciate 0