View Single Post
      05-20-2019, 01:04 PM   #8
bbnks2
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55

You have a high pressure fuel code, mixture control codes, and injection switch off codes... and you stated that while cruising you've seen your HPFP is sitting at 300psi but LPFP pressure is fine. I think that would point to the HPFP as ONE of your issues. Cruising HPFP should be 600-800psi maybe even 1000psi depending on load and rpm. WOT should be 1800psi+.

White smoke is a sign of a stuck open injector (raw fuel). The JB4 doesn't show fuel cut-off AFR properly so you can't do the decel test for a stuck open injector... The only other thing I know of to look for a leaky injector would be fouled spark plugs. You only showed us one of them... are any blackened?

Is the car in limp mode in that 3rd gear log you posted? If not, it doe snot look to be running right at all for what looks like the stock tune... i would reset the JB4 to default values because you might have something jacked up...

low coolant and oil in coolant reservoir is 99.99% the oil filter housing gasket. I don't think I've ever seen a blown head gasket. Looks like you really need to do some basic maintenance/troubleshooting and then reassess.

Last edited by bbnks2; 05-20-2019 at 01:10 PM..
Appreciate 0