ToadHollow
Once upon a time ......
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB E92 - SOLD 5/2010

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [8.00]
Okay,
started out with the Koni FSD/Eibach Pro kit suspension last year. The car handled "better" and dropped slightly. Not overly impressed with the height but, the ride definitely became more comfortable over the stock sport suspension in the sense of being tighter without over doing it.

Since that time I have changed the springs to the H&R race springs and kept the Koni FSD shocks in place. Absolutely the right choice and one I should have made in the first place. The ride height is just right and the stiffness of the springs and comfort of the FSDs makes the ride perfect ......... no bouncing and retains the "feel of the road" I love in a sportscar.

Most recently I installed Hotchkis front & rear sway bars along with a Hotchkis underbody chassis brace. WOW! Talk about a car feeling as if it's traveling on rails. The sway bars are adjustable however, they feel great with the default settings and help the car to embrace each and every curve it encounters.

So, all in all the car has the proper height, ride comfort and control no matter what road conditions I encounter.

Appreciate 0