View Single Post
      11-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
LeMansBMW335i
Based on a true story
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

I would't count on Northlake being friendly...I have no faith in that place at all. I went in with several issues, 1 was that my headlights were flickering. They said they wouldn't fix it because I was on lowering springs and the higher spring rate was causing my light levelers to adjust more frequently. I had to tell them that my lowering springs were BMW performance springs (they didn't know). Then they took another look and said they had a retrofit bracket they could try. I don't know about the whole retrofit bracket, as the parts they put in were supposed to already be there. Anyway, they did fix my headlights. It took them 3-4 days, they put 140 miles on my car, and left me with with 30 miles to empty in my tank. I had other issues with them too, this isn't the only thing. Just a heads up on that place.
2009 335i M-Sport: BMW Performance SSK/pedals/ spoiler/suspension/rear diffuser, 650i clutch, 35% tint, JB4, AFE DCI, Meth Injection, Ceramic coated VRSF Downpipes, ER Chargepipe, DTEC Angle Eyes, LED Interior and Reverse Lighting, Shift Light & Low Meth Light inside Rear View Mirror Clown Nose
Appreciate 0