05-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #103
mlifxs
Diamond Geezer
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2007 328i Saloon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hierlevelz View Post
Its the rears that I am having clearance issues with. So the ride height adjusters with 60mm spring in the rear doesnt affect the attitude of the vehicle given that we would still be using eibach coils at the front? I mean I suppose the car doenst know the difference between brand names right lol? Beside coilover for these cars are essentiallly the same in the rear?
I'm guessing you might look a little raked but I think it would be pretty similar if you keep the spring rate close.

The ride height adjuster I chose is also used in the same vendor's coilover kit, I just bought it separately.

I'm ZSP now on heavier duty dampers (BMW PS V1), and I want to increase my spring rate in the back, without lowering. So, I bought ride height adjusters and linear #500 lb springs. Have not installed them yet, maybe in a week or two. I did get some consultation from the vendor on what length to choose and how I might set the ride height adjusters.

I'm thinking too though, if you're happy with your springs, would it be easier to fender roll? Idk I haven't tried that but some folks seem to go after that like it's no big deal(?)
Appreciate 0