View Single Post
      02-14-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
e92shark
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '05 E60, '05 E46 M3, '08 335Ci

Premium Package worth it?

I would like to hear some opinions from those that do and do not have the premium pkg. The invoice price for this option is $2,320 on the 335i coupe. Now is it really worth it? Yeah it includes the leather interior, but the invoice price to add leather is $1,320. With that said and done let us do an analysis...

1) Ok it comes with a digital compass on the rear view mirror. First of all, it does not help a damn bit if you are already lost. Unless!! You get Navi... Then you would eliminate the need for this "compass".

2) The second feature is it comes with BMW assist with bluetooth system. In regards to the BMW assist I have it on my e60 and have not used it for S#!T. In regards to the bluetooth system it is useless if you do not have a compatible phone.

3) The third feature is lumbar support... I have the option in my car also and I think it might be me, but it makes my back uncomfortable...

4) The fourth feature... Auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors... Simple solution tint your windows... Or for those of you that have a it could you live without it? lol

5) Last but not least universal garage door opener... Its cool that the buttons are there but it is the same as reaching for the damn garage door opener...

With that said and done please, let me know. Thanks
Appreciate 0