View Single Post
      09-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #60
firechicken99
Major
Rep
Drives: Black '07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeith View Post
I'm sure it's a vista thing, but I cant get it to do crap lol! But it's my OLD laptop that i bought in 07 and has recently been booted back to factory software/settings etc etc because I was going to sell it, but now I may hang on to it to partially strictly for tuning/datalogging.

Unless that is you are going to make it mac or iOS compatible soon!?!? I'd love to be able to do everything from my iPhone/ipad.

I just need to check for codes. The things I pm'd you about a little bit ago. Because if it's just spark plugs I'm not going to go through all the trouble taking my downpipes and tune off for a trip to the dealer, but if it's something like vanos/injectors then I'm going to have to
How are you connecting your computer to the Procede? Did you buy a USB to serial adapter? Did that Adapter come with a disk?

If the answer to 2 is Yes did you consider the USB to Serial adapter needs a driver installed?

Sometimes when windows is being its typical self you need to take a step back, walk away if necessary, and forget about what you were doing for a few minutes. Coming back with a fresh/clear perspective can do wonders....
Appreciate 0