View Single Post
      08-22-2019, 10:20 PM   #47
Chrisk530
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphLundgrenade View Post
So I'm a passenger until I can do one of two things with the 335d DPF... either replace it, the sensors and anything else that could have stopped it from regeneration or just bypass/delete the system. The problem is, while I'll maintain the current NC home as a rental, I'll be moving to Oregon. I don't believe that even the JR tuned ECU and delete will pass emissions there. Is there anyone else with a 335D that can share their Oregon emissions experience or advice? I'd really like to enjoy this car again, but there is just so many problems with the DPF/SCR/EGR/ that I know even fixing it will just come back another time to haunt me. If I can pass, I'll jump on it and get it done. I just need some local tips.

Not totally new to the forum btw, just couldn't remember which email I originally used. Had e46's for a long time before going to the e90 D. Love it other than the particulate filter! Thanks guys/gals!

Not sure if you moved already. But Oregon depends on what city. Portland, Medford, eugene, salem are all smog for sure. Klamath falls has none
Appreciate 0