View Single Post
      10-16-2012, 02:24 AM   #1
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

LTMW | Creaminz

It has been almost 4 years since I bought my E90 335i. As most of you already know, this car went through few different stages. Thanks to LTMW (former LTBMW).
It has been a blast modding this car and I couldn't be happier with how the car looks today.
So I would like to share all the previous stages that my car went through and where it sits today. Ya'll be the judge and let me know which stage looked the best

WARNING: This is going to be a long thread with tons of photos.
WARNING: I am not the best writer or at making thread so please be nice

Chapter: Alpine White

2009 12.12. I bought the car new almost fully loaded. Coming from heavy SUV, this car was just unreal. Handling, torque, smoothness, pure sickness.

Got my interior trim wrapped in CF vinyl by none other than Long Tran.

H&R Sport springs added along with VMR V710 (still one of my fav to date) wrapped in Toyo proxes.
Black kidney grill done, and also got some MTEC hid fogs & RD angel eyes. Car looked awesome and handled great.
I love the black & white theme that was slowly building up. For the price, those VMR V710 wins big in my book.

Another visit to Long, got authentic Eisenmann race and also Koni yellow to pair with my H&R springs.
Huge improvement over stock shock/spring combo.

Also added Forge DV to the list…whoosh!! It was highly recommend by forum members and tuners so ye...

It didn't took me long to curb my wheels for the first time. That's when I first met this wheel repair legend. Son Tran.
I couldn't believe what I was looking at…he turned my curbed wheel into Time Attack V710!!

I came home that night to install M3 spoiler I ordered from…….damn can't remember where I order it from. Took some pics next day. I liked it !!!

Hit something on the freeway…I think it was a squirrel…messed up my intercooler

But LOOK! It is GIANT INTERCOOLER!!! yes Long ordered me Active Autowerkes Intercooler, which I still have it on my car after 4 years

First Bimmerfest I attended after acquiring my E90

After that…things started to happen quick! Performance Front bumper, I believe I was the first in US to have it back then….or at least that is what Long told me

Karbonwerke Trunk..kicks up HIGH!!!! also sick sick sick BMW Performance Diffuser with Vanguard. It is still very popular combo.
Got rid of Eisenmann due to insane drone. Bastuck Quads baby!

Thanks to FrankiE90…Volk CE28 Time Attack…19x10.5 et25 rear

Coilover? Yessir. Bilstein PSS 10

First LTBMW meet. Remember this? 3 years later, this meet got 10 times bigger.

By this time, I have added new BBK, FBO, LTBMW splitter.

Thanks FrankiE90

BBS LM DBK, New BBK color, painted roof, mirrors….I believe I had Black BBS lug nuts as well…
oh and performance steering wheel, shift knob, and e-brake.

things just got serious…holy chit…I let LTBMW chop up my car!!

And the result? Phat ass. OEM M3 quarter panel implant done. Reverse faced LMs….sick.

First magazine appearance….it was just a beginning.

And I met this guy…John Zizzle…sizzle…Zhang. 1013MM. Dynamic Duo Photoshoot with McMuffins sick ass E92 wide body.

Adding some more performance mods to this bish AWD upgraded turbos, ar oil cooler and iCarbon catless downpipes to replace ar dps…I went back to ar later on.

now….what the hell is going on??

?????

ohhh,,,,,

Matte Black Performance E90 LCI….and some dyno

And that was the last time I saw my car in Alpine white or matte black. Full transformation has begun….but first thing first someone get Ivan some TORTA!!!!!

Tear down has begun…I still remember these days…just checking on forums everyday for an update

And….drum roll please….few days later.

Porsche GT3 RS Black/Grey on BMW 335i ??? can't go wrong right??
Filled OEM M3 front fenders…brilliant!

I like what I see…..love that color!!

Long saying…."man let's paint the car back to white." syke!!!!

Best interior mod ever. BMW Performance Seats.

Color change done. M3 exterior conversion done. @ LTBMW meet

P.S. If I wanted an M3 front, this is how I wanted it in the beginning with LCI headlights...
so if someone out there is willing to try this..please do it!! I want to see it
but nonetheless I couldn't be any happier with my full M3 makeover

Last edited by creaminz; 10-21-2012 at 11:44 PM..
Appreciate 0