04-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #23
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtamms View Post
Hey guys, the M3 bumper for LCI is already here in the US. I saw a couple of seller in LA selling this bumper.

This M3 bumper has air duct instead of foglights, they also have one with foglights which is less cheaper. Check this out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250975395452...84.m1423.l2649

I contact the seller to ask if this is meant for LCI & he said it's for LCI but will not fit LCI with sport package. Maybe the one with foglights will fit the sport package. I prefer the one with air ducts & it looks better.

What do you guys think of the price? Or shall we wait for more seller to get a much competitive pprice?
That is odd.... What will it fit them? Perhaps he is referring to the fact that ir requires the trim pieces from he M-sport to work, all of which can be purchased from Tischer. Otherwise there is not reason it will nto fit.

I also find it odd the seller posted a picture of a pre-lci bumper cover. I will contact him and ask for better pictures and clarification on fitment.

BTW, I did contact several of the Taiwan distributors/manufacturers claiming they sell an M3 bumper cover for LCI cars and I got responsed from 2 out of the 3 I contacted. It turns out after digging a little deeper with the manufacturer that the bumper covers listed are NOT for LCI cars despite what the add says.
Appreciate 0