Initial G
Initial G
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i E90 N55

*Gone, no longer available*

*This PSS10 set is gone and no longer available, thank you*

Hello,

Sold my E90 years ago and I am clearing out my garage; I have a Bilstein PSS10 coilover set that I'm willing to give away to someone who can meet in the mid-peninsula bay area, per the following. Note that I could more easily just discard the set but would rather it go to someone in the car community.

- first come, first gets it
- one picture is attached, I will not be taking additional ones
- has around 40K miles
- Has a broken front shock so you will need to figure out whether you want to buy a replacement or get the bad one repaired
- while they have some wear, the other shocks were working when I removed them from my long gone car
- The set may be missing a piece here or there, I haven't looked closely as I just want to get rid of it.
- Make this easy on me please, you will need to meet me somewhere around the mid-peninsula in the bay area, I'm not going to drive far to hand it over
- I will not ship, please don't ask
- I will not answer fitment or other questions, you can pick it up and figure that out if you want
- I will be discarding the set by Friday 3/6/22 if no one wants it or if it becomes too much of a hassle trying to give it away

Thank you.
Attached Images

Last edited by Initial G; 05-09-2022 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: no longer available
Appreciate 0