View Single Post
      11-24-2018, 09:11 PM   #58
Doesha
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Pre-LCI Monaco Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixis View Post
I have a 2011 E90. My installer told me to get ZKW-R. However, I just came across this thread and read through it all and now I am very confused on which lenses to get. If someone could give me some input please. I want to take advantage of the black friday discount.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixis View Post
I have a 2011 E90. My installer told me to get ZKW-R. However, I just came across this thread and read through it all and now I am very confused on which lenses to get. If someone could give me some input please. I want to take advantage of the black friday discount.

Thanks!
honestly I would just avoid it as there are some who say STI-R works, some say ZKW-R works etc. all these I do see people modify the crap out of the projectors using spacers etc. to get the correct beam pattern and no hotspot. I'd rather just modify the gimbal to hold different projectors. The cost of the lenses which is like $60.00 from TRS is close enough to better Projectors and worth spending the $$$ if your already opening up the housing. Would would loose adaptive though, but sometimes you have to give to get
Appreciate 0